To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
• Track how the website is used by users.
• Analyse what pages are most popular and unpopular.
• Ensure the website operates correctly and is optimised for all users.
Some of the cookies we use are for the below systems/services:
• Google Analytics
• Cloudflare Animations
• Google Fonts
Our website specifically contains links to Disqus. A networked community platform commenting system.
Disqus uses these cookies and more:
• __qca (Domain: .disqus.com)
• mc (Domain: .quantserve.com)
• UID (Domain: .scorecardresearch.com)
• UIDR (Domain: .scorecardresearch.com)
• disqus_unique (Domain: .disqus.com)
Internal statistics, used for anonymous visitors (Sigma)
• testCookie (Domain: mediacdn.disqus.com) Used to check whether the browser accepts 3rd-party cookies.
Third party cookies are controlled by the third party. Disabling or removing these cookies may cause loss of features and usability when using this website.
• Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Apple Safari